A Rnd Programmer will be responsible for creating tools and applications which will help the animation production process. Candidate should be able to handle technical issues across various departments.
- Strong C++ skills.
- Some exposure to Computer Graphics is necessary
- Proficiency in Python and MELscript.
- Should have good understanding of how Maya works and how to make Maya work.
- Knowledge of windows and linux operating systems and their respective shells.
- Must be acquainted with the workflows of all the animation related departments starting from modelling to rendering.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and methodologies required by the project.
- Must be proactive and a very quick learner. Usually there will be very little time to adapt.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional ability in algorithm and performance optimization and Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to breakdown any given problem and provide tangible solutions.
- 1 + Yrs of Experience required
Xentrix was founded in Bangalore in June 2010 when old friends and competitors Viren Patil and Jai Natarajan found themselves simultaneously transitioning from previous commitments. They were joined by a multinational group of senior industry people who had already experienced success in their careers, and were all driven by the desire to work together and co-create a new artist-driven animation studio.
The founding team at Xentrix consists of this close-knit group of executives, with senior staff in Bangalore and Los Angeles.
The goal at Xentrix is to leverage our collective past industry experience and build a high quality studio we can be proud of. We have successfully delivered hundreds of hours of TV, DVD and game graphics. Our key members have decade-long track records of delivery for marquee international clients on globally recognized brands. We have built, managed and mentored studios with several hundred artists and have managed over $50+ MM of global service projects. All key personnel have hands-on experience in the CG pipeline, production and client management. In what is a frequently volatile and highly complex business, we consider domain expertise & experience to be the determining factors in success.
Full time as Employee
Start date: Starts immediately
This job is ongoing/permanent
Expected travel: 0%
Compensation type: Salary
No benefits specified
Unable to sponsor non-resident workers
Security clearance: None required