- Team Leader will be in charge of leading the texturing/shading aspects of the show. He/She will work in collaboration with the art director to set the quality level of the show and to respect the artistic vision of the TV Series/Game/Feature Film. The person will also be in charge of training junior artists and be the mentor for the team.
- Work with the following departments like shading, animation, Lighting & R&D to determine style, look and level of quality for the show.
- Handle technical aspects of show creation such as pipeline concerns, assets build with optimum efficiency.
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience.
- Strong understanding of Photoshop and programs such as Body Paint.
- Solid understanding of Art fundamentals to include colour theory, light, shade and form
- Can work in a variety of styles.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function
- A Collaborative work ethic
- Must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Desire to learn from other and to take on increasingly challenging assignments.
Xentrix was founded in Bangalore in June 2010 when old friends and competitors Viren Patil and Jai Natarajan found themselves simultaneously transitioning from previous commitments. They were joined by a multinational group of senior industry people who had already experienced success in their careers, and were all driven by the desire to work together and co-create a new artist-driven animation studio.
The founding team at Xentrix consists of this close-knit group of executives, with senior staff in Bangalore and Los Angeles.
The goal at Xentrix is to leverage our collective past industry experience and build a high quality studio we can be proud of. We have successfully delivered hundreds of hours of TV, DVD and game graphics. Our key members have decade-long track records of delivery for marquee international clients on globally recognized brands. We have built, managed and mentored studios with several hundred artists and have managed over $50+ MM of global service projects. All key personnel have hands-on experience in the CG pipeline, production and client management. In what is a frequently volatile and highly complex business, we consider domain expertise & experience to be the determining factors in success.
Full time as Employee
Start date: Starts immediately
This job is ongoing/permanent
Weekly Commitment: 45 hours
Expected travel: 0%
Compensation type: Salary
No benefits specified
Unable to sponsor non-resident workers
Security clearance: None required