This position will be responsible for resource management, providing analytical reports, budgeting, forecasting and project management.
A planner is responsible for:
- Collecting information from all appropriate sources and organizes this information to make planning recommendations to senior management.
- Making periodic and analytical presentations to the senior management.
- Working closely with the CFO and study the financial implications of resource allocations before choosing the best plan to recommend.
- Delivering the project plan to scope, timescales and budget by tracking all activities against Plan and all actual costs against budget.
- Following up with aspects of the project over the entire project life cycle life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
- Identifying appropriate resources as needed, and developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Monitoring team dynamics and team accountability related to delivery commitments.
- Managing (e.g., tracking, updating, reviewing) the dashboard and executive reports using metric data.
- Project closure and lessons learnt document preparation.
- Should possess good analytical and estimation skills
- Strong in advanced Microsoft excel
- Strong Finance background
- Project Management Skills
- Good and effective Oral and written Communication skills.
Qualification & Experience
- Desired experience : 3-6 years
- Preferably MBA in Finance or Diploma in Finance
- 3 + Years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- PM Certification would be an added advantage
Xentrix was founded in Bangalore in June 2010 when old friends and competitors Viren Patil and Jai Natarajan found themselves simultaneously transitioning from previous commitments. They were joined by a multinational group of senior industry people who had already experienced success in their careers, and were all driven by the desire to work together and co-create a new artist-driven animation studio.
The founding team at Xentrix consists of this close-knit group of executives, with senior staff in Bangalore and Los Angeles.
The goal at Xentrix is to leverage our collective past industry experience and build a high quality studio we can be proud of. We have successfully delivered hundreds of hours of TV, DVD and game graphics. Our key members have decade-long track records of delivery for marquee international clients on globally recognized brands. We have built, managed and mentored studios with several hundred artists and have managed over $50+ MM of global service projects. All key personnel have hands-on experience in the CG pipeline, production and client management. In what is a frequently volatile and highly complex business, we consider domain expertise & experience to be the determining factors in success.
Full time as Employee
Start date: Starts immediately
This job is ongoing/permanent
Expected travel: 0%
Compensation type: Salary
No benefits specified
Unable to sponsor non-resident workers
Security clearance: None required